Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Podcast Overview of classmates

I listened to my classmates podcast and I think as a first time Podcaster, we all gave a good try. Although we listened to some from Dr. Strange's class podcasts as a guide, we were all in the same ball-park in production.

As a critic, I think we all made some of the same mistakes. Meaning, we were all nervous in our voices at first but it all mellowed out and it just worked out. I think some people babbled on to make up the time in the podcast and with other's you were able to tell that they were putting more information on the topic verses making up time modules. All in all they sounded wonderful.

Personally, I wished there were more interaction in the class with the groupings. In my group the podcast went great I thought. We didn't get the chance to meet outside of class as we planned, but luckily, it went well. I think with the projects done in class, a whole class period should be used for preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment