Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Blogging Overview/Classmates

I have read Jarod Pierce's blogs during our class. I mainly see that he is very current with his blogs and I have used it as a quide to make sure I am as current and it has worked out very well. Thanks Jarod!

Others, I have scanned on a regular basis, some are somewhat current and other play catch up. I think blogging should be done on time if at all possible, especially since it counts as part of our grade. I think it should be checked on by the teacher more just to give feedback on its content and timing. I would hate to have blogged on time and did all my work the whole semester and get the same grade as someone who hit and miss the whole semester and get the same grade. We should get more feedback at some point.

I have also followed Courtney Rose's blogs in Dr. Strange's Fall class. Courtney seems to hit the blogs strong iniatlly but tapered off a few times. The content of the blogs were very good. I look forward to seeing more of his work.

I think blogging is a useful tool to venure into other perople's views on a given topic. I have never used this method of inclusion before but I have learned about various other places and things I would not have thought of up until this class. I also see that some of the sites we have encountered will be used in my educational future.

No comments:

Post a Comment