Monday, March 9, 2009

ITunes University

The iTunes University website wasn't accessible but I did find out that the iTunes University offered different educational subjects sections. through various web searches one could learn how to access the wide variety of classes, lessons, and informative podcasts offered by academic institutions, art museums, and educational television stations, through iTunes. All that is needed to enter these areas are a computer, ipod, itunes software, web browser and what all teachers should possess which is a desire to learn.

Universities such as Stanford, Indiana and Duke has provided access to a wide range of related digital audio content via the iTunes Store, Apple’s popular online music, video, and podcast service. Downloadable faculty lectures, student and faculty projects and campus events.


Personally and currently as a student and beginning teacher I could use iTunes University's information for some of my own college classes and at work. Presently we are in the stages of making podcasts, and the information out there could guide a student in the right direction. In the future when I have completed college I could use this in my own classroom. There would be so much my students would be able to learn

My information was gathered from: http://www.sunywcc.edu/itunesu/ and itunes.stanford.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment