Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About me

Hey Everybody,

My friends call me Jay and I am one of your classmates this Spring semester at USA. First, I love to Internet browse, whether it's for shopping purposes, email or just to have something to do.

I currently have an AA in Early Childhood Education and teach 18 children. I am a Junior at South and I am pursuing a BA in Elementary Education, so that I may teach overseas in a few years.

I am married (21yrs) to a handsome retired Naval man. We have three children ages: 24(b), 19(g) and 15(b). I have one grandson who is 2yrs old and a daughter-in-law.
I have lived in California, Texas, Washington State, Virginia, Florida and Bahrain. I have visited Dubai, Spain, Italy and various other places.

I hope this information was worth your time to read and I look forward to reading about the rest of the class.

Peace,

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment